Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Because I get to work at 7:30 every morning, my bedtime is normally a sad and dorky 11:00pm. But I stayed up late last night just so that I could be awake at three seconds after 1:02am.

I wanted to be awake for 01:02:03, 04/05/06.

UPDATE: Ok, spooky coincidence time. Today is the day I submit my very first ever grant application, which is being hand-delivered by courier to the NIH. The receipt the courier gave me says that he picked up the application envelopes at 1:02pm.

6 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You nerd :P

But speaking of fun dates and such, the Church of Satan really ought to throw a huge party on June 6th.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you think of any other magical qualities this day posseses?

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to burst everyone's bubble.. but the rest of the world uses a date format that dosnt make this work out quite right:

01:02:03, 05/04/06

And of course, if you want to use a proper international format (ISO 8601) its


2006-04-05 01:02:03


Damn them ISO people...

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slushpupie, you appear to be forgetting that I am American, and therefore couldn't care less what the rest of the world does. If Jesus himself appeared in my cheese sandwich and told me to use the metric system, I would punch him in his goddam Commie face and tell him to go hump a frenchman.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Walrus said...

Godamn, that's cool and I totally missed it...now I'm left with what is now boring by comparison, 6/6/06...bah...I need a WayBack Machine....

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and that silly bitch Dane Cook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home