Wednesday, February 21, 2007

IT WORKED.

Weeks of not working and trouble-shooting and taking apart and putting back together and reading papers until my eyes bled and trying again and wanting to rip the rig apart with my bare hands and kinda doing so at one point and FINALLY IT WORKED.

(For those of you who are totally confused at this point, this is--predictably--about my thesis. I'm working on the second of my three aims, and have been running into endless technical difficulties trying to get a new method to work.)

Ok, so the results aren't entirely pretty, and there is still a ways to go in refining my technique, but DAMN. This feels so good I can't keep my finger off the capslock. YES.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravissimo and far f&*(ing out. First rule of science has now been observed (the eyes bleeding part). Drinks all around and WoW for decompressing.....

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Aleks said...

I have no idea what any of that means, but wish you continued success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home