Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mom came out of surgery just fine. The surgeon says they were able to remove everything they wanted to get. Daddio promised to call me as soon as he gets a chance to see her in the recovery room, and she may even be able to talk to me some time tonight.

Aaaaand I'm able to breathe again. Phew.

I sincerely want to thank the people who have been sending good vibes to me and my family. I know it has made my mother feel great to know there are so many people wishing her well, and I have really appreciated the support and kind words that I've been getting. Next time you're at the pub with me, pass me the bill.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that. As for getting to the pub, when you're home you'll be on my way to most of them :).


That's just wonderful news, and excellent precedent!

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That means you actually have to *go* to the pub with us. :-)

Im glad she is doing well- say hi to mom for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home