Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today's Tidbit Of Funny comes via a coworker.

"Over the weekend I was having a political discussion with my sister. We covered a lot of ground, including touching on the subject of the Federal Marriage Amendment and the potential for bicameral support for it (and similar amendments).

My nephew (age 7) was in the room playing a videogame during our discussion. My sister got up to go make dinner. My nephew paused his game, looked around very carefully, and then asked me softly,

'Aunt Anna, if all those people in Congress are bicameral, why do they want to ban gay marriage?'"

Kids can be so unintentionally insightful, can't they?

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Aleks said...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2007/07/tpmtv_vitter_vavavoom.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home