Monday, June 05, 2006

Tip-o-the-hat to Brian, who pointed me toward the Knox College commencement address that Stephen Colbert delivered on Saturday. It's good enough to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with John Stewart's 2004 commencement address at William and Mary (which still has a standing link on the right side of this page).

PS: My qualifying exam is on Wednesday. If you've got a pipeline to any particular diety who might be bribed into pulling some cosmic strings on my behalf, now would be a good time to sacrifice those chickens you've been saving up.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Brian said...

You're very welcome, and as for the chicken, I'll head to Popeye's and sacrifice a two-piece with some cajun rice for you. :)

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would watching some Foghorn Leghorn qualify?

Tomorrow is sure one big day with our friend KF having his surgery, so I'll be sure to have the good vibe Mojo on full blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home