Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This morning on my way to school I saw a car called "Evolution." It was a very Asian-looking car. Fairly compact yellow sportscar. And I thought, what would "Creationism", the car, look like?

I'm thinking a tank with a DVD player, and Attorney Ashcroft as the car's voice. "And Jesus spake: The door is ajar. And Jesus spake: The door is ajar."

UPDATE: J Price made an excellent point in the comments section, one which was so quickly buried that I'm guessing most people would miss it, and I just have to call attention to it..."Clearly the fossil record was planted by Satan, so it requires that the saved stop using fossil fuels at once. Hmmm, why has no one ever brought up the ideological contradiction among people who don't belive in evolution, but fuel their car with decomposed extinct plant and animal life?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home